GooZam has undergone many changes since it was founded in 2015. In almost 10 years, we have grown from an emergency response team to a homegrown everyday super app. Headquartered in Iloilo we have expanded our business verticals and entered strategic partnerships, all with the goal of building a city where all call for help is heard. We believe in empowering communities to solve day-to-day problems through technology. This same philosophy applies to our employees– we are all empowered to do good through our work at GooZam.
At GooZam, our people and passion set us apart and spur our success year after year. Today, we are increasing in number, collaborating across regions in the country, and we’re still growing! We’ve created a high-performance culture that emphasizes diversity, innovation, and growth, enabling our people’s development and ultimately, ours. With over a hundred volunteers, emergency responders, and partner organizations— we don’t plan on stopping.
We are looking to equip young (and old) talents like you with learning and development within a fast-paced and dynamic innovative environment.
Maybe you’re the one we’re looking for!
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
You will be managing the employee life cycle! This means employing people, training them, compensating them, developing policies relating to them, and developing strategies to retain them.
Among others, here are some things we look for in candidates:
- Agile– As an HR, you likely often run into scenarios in which you must adapt to change quickly. You must be able to efficiently respond to changing employee expectations, workplace disruptions and business requirements.
- Analytical– You must know how to use your analytical skills to tap into impactful data and understand the total time and cost to hire employees, identify patterns that might cause employee turnover and point out common trends and themes from employee feedback surveys.
- Discretional and Ethical– You should be able to manage personnel matters – such as discipline, complaints, development, and layoffs, with complete discretion.
- ACCOUNTS MANAGER
You will be building strong relationships with our new partner organization customers, connecting with key business executives, and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
It’s a plus if you are:
- Communicative– As the liaison for our partner and the rest of the company, you need to excel at communicating in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams.
- Skilled negotiator– At the end of the day, your goal is build the lifetime value of our partnes. You not only need to sell to the customer but also negotiate terms so both parties end up happy.
- Value-based seller– You need to communicate the value of your offerings, both strategically and financially to your customers. You can curate custom offerings can create more value for their key accounts, helping them to sell more effectively and retain long-term relationships.
- ADVOCACY OFFICER
You will develop, manage, and execute GooZam’s advocacy agenda by providing strategic and operational oversight of communications, public relations activities, publications, fund development efforts, and any other related activities that enhance or increase the value of GooZam.
You are a perfect fit if you know your way around the following:
- Planning &Organizing– You must develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies, and identify priority activities and assignments.
- Teamwork – Advocacy means teamwork. You must be able to work in a team and lead them to effectively and use their capacity in the most compelling way.
- Creativity– Think outside the box! You can actively seek to improve programs or services that offer new and different options to solve problems and are not bound by current thinking or traditional approaches.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
As an Admin Officer, you will be spearheading the process of recruitment, application, onboarding, and record maintenance with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
You must be:
- Organized– You can maintain an efficient filing system of new and existing personnel records (employment records, onboarding guides).
- Detail-Oriented– Having an eye for detail helps with data entry tasks and reporting to ensure that your work is accurate and trustworthy.
- Anticipating Needs- You must possess the ability to anticipate needs and complete important tasks without needing to be asked all while driving continuous improvement across the recruitment, application, and onboarding process.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You will facilitate the GooZam SuperApp’s customers with complaints and questions, give them information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. You are the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features
Do you have the following?
- Persuasive speaking skills– You can speak confidently, stay positive, and offer the kind of compelling arguments that lead to conversions.
- Empathy– You must have the ability to understand another person’s emotions and to understand their point of view
- Clear Communication Skills– Make sure your client understands you and that you get your message through!
- Self-Control– You need to remain calm even when attacked, positive when faced with pessimism, and professional when a customer gets personal.
- TRAINING OFFICER
You will help our drivers, vendors, and responders learn the company policies, show them their job duties, and gather the necessary paperwork.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Excellent Communication Skills– You need to be able to convey the right information in a clear tone.
Extensive Product and Company Knowledge- You will be the first person the new hires will run to when in need of an answer about the company.
Join us and get the chance to experience the Good Samaritan culture as you take on exciting business projects!
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
✓ Remote Work
✓ Flexible Work Schedule
✓ Work-life Balance
✓ HMO Medical Insurance
✓ Accountable Team Members
✓ Innovative Thought Leaders
✓ Unlimited Learning and Growth Opportunities✓ Sense of Purpose